Our family run company has been established for over 10 years, providing quality roofing and leadwork services to commercial and residential customers across Dorset and surrounding counties.
- Approved by the Lead Contractors Association (LCA), who is the foremost independent technical authority on the design, specification and use of rolled lead in the construction industry.
- Registered member of The National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) and is consequently accredited to the TrustMarkScheme, a Government endorsed standards scheme providing insurance backed guarantees for qualifying domestic re-roofs and new work.
- Approved Topseal GRP (Glassfibre Reinforced Polyester) flat roofing installer, which means that all roofing operatives are trained in the system and are fully certified.
- O’Brien Roofing has signed up to a dedicated program with CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) and South Wales and South West Training, which will see our employees given the opportunity to gain level 2 and 3 NVQ qualifications.
- Competent Roofer registered.
- SIG Design and Technology accredited contractor.
- Accredited contractor with The Contractors Health and Safety (CHAS)scheme.
- Constructiononline approved supplier.
- All our employees are trained in first aid and working at heights, with certificates available to be viewed at our office.
Not only that, but all customers are provided with advice and quotations free of charge and without obligation.
Take a look at our portfolio or talk to us today about your roofing requirements, on 01308 459651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org